Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E is a part of Kidney International Supplement products library. To see this Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E .
This specific product of Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E posted by Cale. You can see a library of Kidney International Supplement. Get segments interesting article about Kidney International Supplement that may help you. If you're wishing to search out Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E with the easiest price. $ead the review on Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Top Vitamins Online Shopping.
Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5th Edition features a problem-based approach to the diagnosis and management of disease in horses, cattle, sheep, and goats. It offers discussions of over 150 clinical signs and manifestations, as well as comprehensive coverage of laboratory and diagnostic testing. Thoroughly revised and updated content includes new vaccines and vaccination protocols; the most current laboratories for DNA, genetic, and PCR testing; and colostrum supplements and replacers. It's everything you need to stay up to date with the latest information on preventing and treating disease in large animals.
- Discussions of over 150 clinical signs or manifestations of disease provide you with a problem-based approach to diagnosis based on what you observe and what laboratory tests reveal.
- More than 200 expert authors contribute information in their areas of expertise for the most current, authoritative information on each topic.
- Color plates accompanying Diseases of the Eye and Diseases of the Alimentary Tractchapters illustrate the clinical appearance of ophthalmologic conditions and endoscopic views of equine alimentary tract disorders.
- Causes of Presenting Signs boxes offer quick access to the common, less common, and uncommon diseases associated with manifestations or signs of disease.
- Causes of Abnormal Laboratory Values boxes highlight the possible interpretations of abnormalities in clinical chemistry, hematology, blood proteins, and clotting tests.
- An extensive list of useful references on a companion website, many linked to their original source on PubMed, enables you to continue research on specific topics of interest.
- Thorough and extensive index makes it easy to quickly locate key information.
- NEW! Extensively updated content from expert authors clarifies the latest research and clinical findings on pain, the nervous system, toxicology, BVD, malignant catarrhal fever, bluetongue, and strong ions.
- NEW! Vaccines and vaccination protocols keep you up-to-date with the information you need to prevent newly emerging diseases in large animals.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of the veterinarian's role in animal welfare; equine abdominal ultrasound; DNA, genetic, and PCR testing; and colostrum supplements and replacers supplies you with the most current large animal internal medicine information.
- NEW! Current information on foreign animal diseases dangerous to large animals in the US, including coverage of rinderpest, keeps you aware of diseases that can be transmitted from other countries.
Bradford P. Smith DVM
More and more people are now choosing to buy Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E via online. Along with offering such a vast array of the products themselves, we have made available the information you need to make an informed shopping decision.
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E, Our products are available online and you can get more information concerning the products by visiting our website.
We have thousands of satisfied customers, and want you to be one of them!. Enjoy, your Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5E, Cale.
There are strong reasons why large and trusted online retailer like Amazon.com displaying their customer reviews including the star rating. It will give you a real picture of a product that you plan to buy. For your information, people who can submit a product review on Amazon.com must make the purchase first. So rest assured, you will get an honest review from them.